Cosmetics are products that are applied to the face (or even the rest of the body) to enhance or alter the owner's appearance. Cosmetics that are applied to the face are often called make-up or even war-paint.
Cosmetics are normally a mix of chemical compounds; some being derived from natural sources (such as coconut oil), and many synthetic or artificial.
Common make-up items include: eye shadow, lipstick, mascara, foundation, blush, bronzer, but can also include cleansers, body lotions, shampoo, conditioner, hair-styling products (gel, hair spray, etc.), perfume and cologne.
Cosmetics are used to enhance the look and presentation of the models working in the fashion industry, which in turn enhances the look and feel of the clothes being displayed.
Below is a list of some cosmetic companies :-
- L'Oreal is one of the largest cosmetic companies in the world and was founded in 1909.
- Unilever re-branded it's self as Unilever Cosmetics International to extend its global portfolio of prestige beauty and fragrance brands.
- Estee Lauder was founded in the 1940's and the company has been actively leaving indelible marks on all aspects of the beauty industry.
- Proctor and Gamble is based in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA. They offer a wide range of beauty and personal care products for people of all ages and genders.
- Cetuem is based in London UK. Model Lana Holloway was the face of Cetuem from 2014 until 2019, when that role was been taken over by somebody else.
- Coty is based in New York and they own luxury brands such as Marc Jacobs, Calvin Klein, Chloé, Gucci, Hugo Boss and Philosophy.
Awaiting more content ...
(C) 2018 ~ 2020 Theia - Stats