- Cosmetics Cosmetics (make-up) are products that are applied to the face (or even the rest of the body) to enhance the owner's appearance. Cosmetics are normally a mix of chemical compounds; some naturals and some synthetic.
- Fashion Fashion is an aesthetic expression in lifestyle, clothing, footwear, accessories, jewellery (gold, silver, copper), cosmetics, hairstyle, textiles and body proportions around the world.
- Jewellery Jewellery referrers to personal ornaments like as necklaces, rings, bracelets and even watches. They are typically made from (or contain) jewels and precious metals like gold, silver or platinum.
- Paris Fashion Week Paris Fashion Week is held twice a year. Fashion showings were being held in Paris as early as the 1700s long before the event was recognized in New York City. These early showings were only to clients purchasing items and were shown on mannequins.
- Textiles A textile (fabric) is a flexible material consisting of a network of natural or artificial fibres (yarn or thread).
(C) 2018 ~ 2022 Theia - Stats