- Devon Devon (The English Riviera) is famous for sandy beaches, fossils, medieval towns, national parks, picturesque, harbour towns including Torquay (Fawlty Towers).
- Historic Towns Historic Towns in England
- Jersey Jersey is the largest of the Channel Islands, between England and France. A self-governing dependency of the UK, with a mix of British and French cultures, it’s known for its beaches, cliff-side walking trails, inland valleys, historic castles and offshore banking.
- London, UK London is considered to be the worlds number one city for global finance, investment and has Alpha++ status on the Global City index. London is also famous for design, fashion and the arts.
- Milan, Italy Milan is a city in northern Italy and has the 2nd highest population in Italy's cities, the highest being Rome. Milan is considered to be a major node in the global economic network because of its strong influence in the arts, commerce, design, education, entertainment, fashion, finance, health-care, media, research and tourism.
- New York New York City (or The City of New York) consists of 5 areas where the Hudson river meets the Atlantic ocean.
- Paris, France The capital of France is Paris, with its famous Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame cathedral and the Louvre Museum. It's also the birth place of many famous people and entrepreneurs like Emma Watson, Eva Green, Jade Jagger, Victoria Salem and Sophie Marceau.
- Spain Spain is a southern European country. The Capital city Madrid is home to the Royal Palace and Prado museum.
- Turkey Turkey is a nation straddling Eastern Europe and western Asia, with Ankara as it's capital.
(C) 2018 ~ 2019 Theia - Stats